Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

In His Own Words

Last week I had my students write me letters so I could get a sense of what we needed to work on during writing. Here is part of John's letter to me (exactly as he wrote it):

You are the most niceties teacher ever and you and me like the Brewer fan. Did I Mention that I like the Brewers? They are my 2 favorite my first favorite is the  Oreals. it is kind of weird that i like watching Baseball, but i do not like to play Baseball. my favorite sport is soccer what is yours? I  think I know its Golfing with your friends. my dad is 20 years older than you! that is weird whats your dogs name I think Matt  or is it a girl? I think your favorite food is a apple or a sandwich? My favorite is a Orange float and a root beer float or a good apple that is the right flavour is the kind that I like.

We've got plenty to work on this year in writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment