Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Social studies tests are often a challenge for the 4th graders because this is the first year where they actually need to 'study' for tests. This year has proven to be no different. Thankfully scores have been steadily improving as the year has gone on and the students have learned to study and take notes.

We recently finished studying the midwest region of the United States. The test scores for this chapter were the highest they've been all year. I expected this, not only are the little Einsteins getting better at studying, but we live in the midwest. While the test scores were very good overall, there were a few answers that surprised me. After all, we live here.

Which of these four questions would be the hardest for you?
I'm guessing your answer is not #7. Did I mention this is where we live?


Wow. I'm pretty sure he meant it has good soil. Still, wow.




No comments:

Post a Comment